The primary function of the Special Events Employee is to support and
supplement activities for the Tribal Administration of Coos, Lower
Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians. Primary responsibilities and job
functions are included in Job Description which is available in Human
Resources upon request.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work well in team environment.
- Must be in assigned area and stay on post for entire shift.
- Ability to monitor physical surroundings in assigned area prior to
and throughout event for safety, cleanliness and functionality.
- Regularly required to stand and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel:
reach with hands and arms: and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must be able to occasionally move up to 30 pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- Working conditions vary according to assignment.
- Must be able to work all shifts, weekends, & special events as needed.